Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2019

SELF CONFESSION

I will never let you feel,
Low because of me;
Though I am not,
Worthy of your love;
I will try my best,
To make you feel proud of me;
I can’t give you anything ,
Because,
I have nothing,
To give you of your worth;
But I will try,
 To the best of my level,
To do,
That brings smile on your sweet face;
I extremely love you,
 More than anything of the world,
And expect nothing from you;
I am not smart,
 Neither I am handsome,
And  I am not brilliant too;
I am a simple guy,
With ordinary ideology,
 And simple life style;
I don’t know,
 What makes you love me;
 But I love you very much.
You are beautiful, talented ,
Well educated, cultured and mannered;
That inspires me to love you;
Though love is limitless,
 But I will be limited to your choice;
I will do anything that brings happiness to you.
My goal of life,
Is to make you happy and strong;
May god grace you
Sound health, stunning beauty, outstanding and noble prosperity,
Love you, I love you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment