Followers

Saturday, May 11, 2019

LIFE WITHOUT YOU

Life without you, as
Fish without water;
Struggling for breath, and
Struggles for beat;
As someone has pierced apart,
The darling soul from the body;
No solace for the heart,
And no peace to the mind;
Pains, agonies and groans,
Pinch in different kind;
Nothing looks to attract me,
No one looks to charm me;
Boredom spreading all around,
Biting the loneliness, with
Strange sound.

Whom to share my pathetic plight,
And whom to make this story a part;
Would laugh rather on my misery,
Than to calm down my tragedy;
Strange writhe I never felt before,
Where every second seems to die;
Any may become so mad of anything,
I had heard but I feeling more and more;

Every second spent with,
Recounts and becomes alive;
The heart throbs for meeting again,
And curses why the time did not stop that day;
But now the heart is impatient,
Why not the time moves fast;
And why not the situation changes in favour,
And why not the time reverses back.

O time take my glories away,
Take my success apart;
All the happiness of life you take,
Give me the sorrows of whole world;
But I fall on your feet,
Be kind on me, show your pity on me;
Either you reverse to the same time,
Or be quick and bring back in a second;
And make us integral part of the world and life.

You are so powerful,
You may change the tide of time yourself,
You master others,  and
You are not mastered by anyone;
So do grace on my part,
Bring back my life my soul;
Or take away me to my soul, my life.

The life seems eroding without my life,
Not a single second seems worth living;
I feel vacuum  I feel loneliness,
Even death will not be so painful;
As being away from my soul, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment