Followers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

TO WHOM I GRUDGE,WHERE I GO

To whom I grudge and where I go
 Something haunts from within
With irreparable and unending
Shriek
A danger lurks from outside
Cabin
One after one does it incessantly
Prick
But alas! I don’t know
Whom to grudge and where to go.

Not that I never strive and thwart
To relieve my mind from aching
Travail
The pain smiles whenever I start
Deadening deep my heart to bewail
Triple my grieves when appears no
Whom to grudge and where to go.

Dripped eyes see but varied hues
When send a faded look around
Some smiles some seems to smile
And some tries
The rare bliss who has found?
One’s life is but I limited show
Whom to grudge and where to go.

Life is what ? we have to live
What we behold we have to believe
Crying in vain nothing does give
Good be affended better to forgive
As it teaches the lesion a new
Grudge not go wherever you view.

No comments:

Post a Comment