Followers

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Getting Alone



I am slowly and steadily
Getting Alone.

Many friends least bother
Of me,
A few close friends,
I forsook for nothing;
Merely disbelieving and doubting,
On silly things.

My kins even,
I hardly find it cosy and comfortable;
In deals of mutuality and exchange,
Of feelings and trustworthiness.

My dear and darlings,
I find it hard,
To reciprocate and tolerate,
Even the stuff of least significance.

I doubt a lot,
And believe the least,
And hardly trust anybody;
Though I open myself,
To my friends, dears and kins,
For everything,
Love and support;
Slightest of strokes,
Becomes unbearable to me,
If I get from whom I trust and love the most.

Quickly I decide to break the chains,
All bond and bondages,
And choose to live alone.

Such way,
I find myself,
Alone clutched in loneliness.
Nowhere and no one,
I find it worth living with,
With all worries gone,
And despairs withdrawn.

Why does such happen,
I know not;
I find myself least compromising,
And unadjusting.
Non Mingling and the man of myriad choices.

I don't hate,
I love and support all,
But when it comes to trust,
The most fragile and transient;
Thousand questions hover in mind,
Some real and more unreal;
They pain,
Makes the mind and soul,
Restless and sucking.

But one thing is very visible,
My circle is shrinking,
My kins and acquaintances,
Are dwindling;
In the callous crowd,
I am getting Alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment