Followers

Monday, December 26, 2016

Stoning into the mud.


 The people say,''To throw stone in the mud is to mud ownself.'' I say,''Who says I am stoning in the mud, rather I am saving the pretty lotus from the stinking mud.'' The things around us are alike but we think them differently. So we may say,''The things are as we think.''Everyone runs after the pleasure, beauty and comfort and how many of them do succeed? What do really they get? Desdain and despair with utmost failure. So I tell you all to develop the habit of enjoying with pains and gaming with agonies and mocking at suffering. They all will make to relieve the overshadowed heart out of limitless anxieties and worries.
So hug the challenged from the forehead and deal with them brilliantly. I have guts and confidence in you my friends that you are indomitable warriors of expanded battles of life.
GO ON.......AND ACHIEVE THE BEST, ALL THE BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment