Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

For Interview



INTRODUCTION
I have a long teaching experience. As a PGT (English) I gave 100% quality result in different sessions. I acted as resource person in many courses and workshops. I also acted as Admission, Exam, CBSE and CCA I/C. Even I led Vidyalaya in officiating capacity. I am trained in ‘Leadership Skills, Professional Development & Effective School Management’. I am also trained in ‘Effective Communication Skill’. My language background will give extra advantage in effective communications. I am well acclimatized and attuned with KV culture. I am competent in computer application. My honesty, team spirit and positive approach will prove boon for it. I can manage the school and inspire the team.

Any special achievement.
My students fetched national prize in English debate competition-both for/against
I authored books-
Hope and Happiness (English Poetry)
The Venerable blessings of Time (English Essays)
Our Second Self (Narrative)
समय के फूल (हिंदी कविता/गीत)
तस्वीर (हिंदी उपन्यास)
Introduction
My name is Lal Chandra. I am self motivated and self inspired. I hail from humble family background. My native domicile is Jaunpur Uttar Pradesh. I am MA in English from Allahabad University and  B.Eed  from RML Awadth university Faizabad. I qualified UGC NET in English subject in July 2016.
I am techno savvy and quite at home with computer applications like MS Office, web browsing, emailing. I am a regular blogger and I have my own blog page. As a teacher I intensively utilized technical resources like interactive boards, visualizer, power point lessons, videos, educational web portals and youtube.
I got the privilege to join such a premier and prestigious organization in the country KVS in the year 2007.  Recently I got selected for the post of Vice Principal under LDE-2018 and joined KV OEF Kanpur. I got memorable and motivating long 11 years teaching experience collaborating with scholar teachers and lovely children. KVS has made me academically, professionally and socially strong and sound.
I am a writer by passion and a teacher by profession. I have published three books in English language and two books in Hindi language. I authored them in the long span of time.
I believe and practice in the power of creativity and originality than mere cramming. I am amateur good player of cricket, table tennis and chess. I can also play music instruments like harmonium, Casio, flute and dholak too.

My priorities as principal
1.      Safety and security measures
·         Safe arrival and departure
·         Recess time arrangement
·         Ditches, drainage, fixtures, vulnerable points
·          Cctv and alarm system
·         Fire alarm
·         Emergency exit
·         Awareness programs
2.      Academic
·         Monitoring and motivation
·         Supervision and feedback
·         Punctuality
·         Role model
·         Proper annual planning and execution
·         Orientation and strengthening programs and workshops
·         Collaboration and team work
·         Professionalism
3.      Cleanliness
4.      Vidyalaya infrastructure and facilities
·         Functionality of classroom
·         Defective furniture
·         Air, light and space
5.      Community involvement and support

1 comment: